Advertise With Us - Retirement Villages
Our standard billing year runs from 1 May to 30 April the following year.
The cost to list a village or renew a current listing on all 3 websites for the 2013/14 standard billing year is $440, including GST. There are no establishment costs and we do not charge for subsequent updates.
New listings can be set up at any time and will run from the date of listing to 30 April 2014. If the listing period is less than a full year, the above cost will be reduced on a pro rata basis.
Our retirement village search facility allows our visitors to search for retirement villages that fall into the following categories:
- villages that offer homes to buy (ie where an initial purchase price or other ingoing contribution is required), including retirement villages for over 55s and manufactured home villages for over 50s
- villages that offer homes to rent (ie where a standard weekly, fortnightly or monthly rental payment is required) for over 50s.
A single village can be included in both categories if it offers homes to buy and homes to rent.
Visitors can search each category by State and region or suburb/town.
The initial search return includes:
- small photo
- graphic(s) that clearly indicate whether the village offers independent living and/or serviced apartments and/or manufactured homes and/or rental accommodation and/or on-site aged care*, as appropriate
- brief description.
Each initial search return is linked to a detailed information page, which can include the following information and features:
- brief description
- accommodation information
- facilities information
- services information
- pet policy*
- price guide
- contact details – telephone and email form
- website link 1 (to home page or village page)
- website link 2 (to dedicated vacancies page)
- brochure link (to pdf document or video file)
- listing print button**
- graphic(s) that clearly indicate whether the village offers independent living and/or serviced apartments and/or manufactured homes and/or rental accommodation and/or on-site aged care*
- a photo gallery of up to 4 images
- a Google map showing the location of the village**
- 2 logos – eg group logo, village logo, accreditation logo.
* currently available on iSeniority only.
** currently available on iSeniority and Senior Living Online only.
Additional features are available (at no additional charge) to village operators who operate and list 2 or more villages in a single jurisdiction under a single brand, including:
- an Operator Profile, which can include the Operator's logo, information about it, contact details and initial search results for all of its villages, with direct links to the respective detailed information pages
- logo placement on the appropriate search pages, in each case with a link to the Operator Profile
- inclusion of the Operator in the drop-down list of operators on the appropriate search pages, which allows our visitors to search for villages by operator rather than by region or suburb/town.
You can also significantly increase the visibility of a retirement village on our websites by establishing a prominent Featured Retirement Village Listing. For further information, please click here.
All listings are subject to our standard Terms & Conditions.
New listings must be submitted using our online data submission forms, which you can access by clicking the Submit New Listing button below.